The Cabinet Room
The Cabinet Room was added to the West Wing of the White House in 1902 by President Theodore Roosevelt. It was renovated and expanded in 1934 during Franklin Roosevelt’s administration to its present state. The Cabinet Room allows for a comfortable meeting place between the president and his cabinet. During the Clinton Administration, policy decisions, military plans for Kosovo and Bosnia, and peace agreements for the Middle East as well as Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom were all discussed in the Cabinet Room.
The Cabinet Room at the Clinton Presidential Library is a full scale replica. Visitors are encouraged to sit around the table to view the touch-screen interactive displays about the Executive Office of the President.